To kick it off when the market does, we, at bitHolla are ready!
- Release of HollaEx v1.14
Packed with versatile settings, our customizable spot exchange HollaEx can be run from any computer with just a few commands.
- Improvements on Robolla
Thanks to our market making package, users can now build multiple bots to implement strategies or monitor trading activity on several exchanges at once.
- Publication of our article All hands on DEX
We took a closer look at the trading claims made by Decentralized EXchanges —including Atomic Swaps. Despite the buzz, DEXs aren’t the smooth sail they seem.
- In Hong Kong
Thrilled to further HollaEx’s global deployment to one of the world’s financial hubs, we’ve made substantial business advancements in Hong Kong.
- In Japan
The deployment of our licensed HollaEx exchange is currently underway with a partner implanted in Tokyo. To ensure maximum efficiency, reliability and security, we’ve taken every measure to adapt our servers to the Land of the Rising Sun.
Leads for April
- The last details of our HollaEx exchange license will be finalized in South Korea.
- TradingView charting will be available in multiple color themes on all of our HollaEx packages.
- Translations will be reviewed on all of our HollaEx interfaces.
- For trading on the fly, we will start testing the HollaEx mobile app (supported by either Android or iOS).
- We will be finalizing hollaex-cli (“cli” stands for “command line interface”), a tool to facilitate the design, architecture and deployment of a client’s specific HollaEx environment.
- For expert traders and gamers at heart, we will be designing a specialized, physical keyboard for our crypto trading terminal XRayTrade.
Look out for next month’s newsletter for more updates and events happening with bitHolla!